bluejaybrandon

• 资源发布者

无愧于心

资源简介

新增  2018选秀名单大补   包含今年选秀球员 面补及身形补丁 照片补丁  加名单

视频预览
1.0版本中出现的不显示球员的bug已修复 重新下载即可

配套文件使用方法

• waigua内的补丁覆盖到你的waigua文件夹(如果你不知道waigua是什么,看这里2K18补丁使用教程 )
    无论是正版还是离线版都需要使用配套文件

名单使用:

• mediafie的下载不包含名单,正版用户在线搜索:

• (用户名) bluejaybrandon
    • (名单名称) Real 2018 Draft
  • 离线版需要先在游戏中手动创建选秀名单,然后将下载百度云补丁包,将其中的离线名单重命名为你新建的存档(DraftClass****)并覆盖,然后重启游戏读取(*直接放进存档读取会提示存档已损坏)

原作者帖子地址

I just want to take the time to thank everyone who helped on this project. It started with requests last summer to R4zoR for some faces.

Then mrk326 was able to lend his amazing talents. He is an amazing creator and helped this project until the very last second. Finally, MonkeymanJSV was able to come in and added critical missing cyberfaces. Both those guys were huge pillars of support and I owe this project to their talents and dedication.

I also want to thank InFaMouS ny and Triiiad for their work on signatures which really add another level of realism to the project.

Additionally, the guys over at SimWorld provided an excellent template for ratings and tendencies.

If I'm forgetting anyone that helped please let me know and I'll be sure to include you.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the project. Your posts and PM's have been overwhelming at times )in a good way, mostly). I know there have been several people that are normal NLSC users that have come forward to comment here. I welcome you and hope you find that community as welcoming as I have.

This has been months of work. It started as a dream and resulted in a 60 prospect draft. It certainly had the potential to be larger and almost a dozen prospects were removed due to withdrawal from the draft. Maybe if the inspiration comes back, I'll add more to this class or work on a 2019. (Don't hold your breath)

I will post the link to download on this post, as well as the first post. It will be hosted on the NLSC and includes an excel spreadsheet for IDs.

Download Link: Real 2018 Draft Class - Mod Pack

2kshare Draft Class:
- (username) bluejaybrandon
- (name) Real 2018 Draft

资源评论(124)

您不能参与评论,可能是以下原因
请先登录后再操作!
用户协议     免责声明     站务公告     Sitemap     Archiver     TOP
因为热爱,所以存在
© 2014-2024 EYEUC All rights reserved.
GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:03