2024-3-13 00:59

• 资源作者

vetmin

• 资源发布者

vetmin

资源简介

(请参阅下面的翻译)

VETMIN'S NBA 2K LIVE SFX MOD v1

This mod replaces certain default on-court sound effects with (in my opinion) superior sound effects from NBA Live 18. Note that even though I am releasing this as v1, I may not add any further effects from Live 18 in future versions, reason being that I tested various other Live 18 sounds in 2K23, and they are either no better than the 2K ones, or they are worse (for instance, to me the Live 18 dribbling effects sound too thin and dry when used in 2K). Still though, I may stumble upon some I haven't tried yet that are worth including, or I may find other ways of improving this collection.

---

INSTALLATION

Drag sfx_inside_001.iff into your Mods folder or the equivalent.

---

VERSION 1 NOTES

The following file categories have been replaced:

ball-backboard-med
ball-backboard-soft
ball-rim-hard
ball-rim-med
ball-rim-soft
rim-dunk-hard
rim-dunk-med
rim-dunk-soft
rim-release

...additionally, I removed all of the default rim-dunk sounds (since -- it seems to me -- they are not needed with the effects from Live 18) and some shoe-squeak-spin and shoe-squeak-stop sounds that I don't like (though all of the remaining ones are default 2K).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

英文 -> 中文 (https://translate.google.com/ - 如果该工具无法正确翻译,我深表歉意。):

VETMIN 的 NBA 2K LIVE SFX MOD v1

这个模组用(在我看来)来自 NBA Live 18 的卓越音效取代了某些默认的场上音效。请注意,即使我将其作为 v1 发布,我也可能不会在未来版本中添加来自 Live 18 的任何进一步效果,原因是我在 2K23 中测试了各种其他 Live 18 声音,它们要么不比 2K 好,要么更差(例如,对我来说,Live 18 运球效果在 2K 中使用时听起来太单薄和干燥)。尽管如此,我可能会偶然发现一些我尚未尝试过的值得包含的内容,或者我可能会找到其他方法来改进这个集合。

---

安装

将 sfx_inside_001.iff 拖到您的 Mods 文件夹或同等文件夹中。

---

版本 1 注释

以下文件类别已被替换:

球篮板医学
软球篮板
球缘硬
球缘医学
球缘软
篮筐扣篮
篮圈扣篮医学
边缘扣篮软
边缘释放

...此外,我删除了所有默认的扣篮声音(因为在我看来,Live 18 的效果不需要它们)以及一些鞋子吱吱旋转和鞋子吱吱停止声音我不喜欢(尽管其余的都是默认的 2K)。

资源评论(15)

此资源已停用评论
用户协议     免责声明     站务公告     Sitemap     Archiver     TOP
因为热爱,所以存在
© 2014-2024 EYEUC All rights reserved.
GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:19