2023-11-21 01:35

• 资源创建时间

2023-11-21 01:34

• 资源作者

vetmin

• 资源发布者

vetmin

资源简介

This application allows for the toggling of the 1980s & '90s Era Filters in NBA 2K23 (any mode, even on menu screens in which the menu stadium, s850, is visible). To use, turn on NBA 2K23 (it MUST be Patch 5, i.e., the last EXE that didn't crash when attaching standard Cheat Engine), open my application, then go back in NBA 2K23 and press F1 to toggle on/off.

By default, the game boots up with the '80s filter as the one that can be toggled. There is a 'help' button to assist with loading the '90s filter, but I'll also include that info here (with one clarification in brackets):

Upon boot-up, 2K23 is configured to use the '80s filter by default. To change to the '90s filter, enter a Jordan Challenge game that uses it (for instance, in the Finals against the Blazers), press F1 a few times to establish a link between the filter and this application, then exit out of the [particular Jordan Challenge] game while the filter is toggled on. 2K23 will now be configured to use the '90s filter. To return to the '80s filter, either reboot 2K23 or follow the analogous process with a Jordan Challenge game that uses the '80s filter.

KNOWN BUG: The filters go haywire upon entering the halftime presentation. There are two solutions to this: (1) simulate past the halftime presentation, for instance if you are in MyLeague, or (2) put the included png4085.iff in your Mods folder. This is part of the cyberface for Ernie Johnson, but important data has been deleted from it, which causes the game to skip over the in-studio portion of the halftime show. (Shout out to Psamyou'll for suggesting this solution to a different problem.) You will not see Ernie, Shaq, and Kenny in the studio, but you will not experience the filters bug.

NOTE: If you're new to trainers (i.e., this sort of application), they are often flagged as viruses. Here is a good overview of the topic: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=1877. Use Google to search for solutions to getting this sort of software by your anti-virus (e.g., "game trainers windows defender"); it is a very, very common topic and you'll find a ton of people detailing exactly what to do, which is why I'm not gonna reinvent the wheel with a tutorial here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

英文 -> 中文 (https://translate.google.com/ - 如果该工具无法正确翻译,我深表歉意。):

此应用程序允许在 NBA 2K23 中切换 1980 年代和 90 年代时代过滤器(任何模式,甚至在菜单屏幕上,菜单体育场 s850 可见)。要使用,请打开 NBA 2K23(必须是补丁 5,即附加标准作弊引擎时不会崩溃的最后一个 EXE),打开我的应用程序,然后返回 NBA 2K23 并按 F1 切换开/关。

默认情况下,游戏启动时会将“80 年代”过滤器作为可切换的过滤器。有一个“帮助”按钮可帮助加载“90 年代”过滤器,但我还将在此处包含该信息(在括号中进行说明):

启动时,2K23 默认配置为使用 '80 年代过滤器。要更改为 '90 年代过滤器,请进入使用该过滤器的 Jordan Challenge 游戏(例如,在总决赛中对阵开拓者队),按 F1 几次次在过滤器和此应用程序之间建立链接,然后在过滤器打开时退出[特定乔丹挑战]游戏。2K23 现在将配置为使用 '90 年代过滤器。要返回到 '80 年代过滤器,要么重新启动 2K23,要么按照使用 80 年代过滤器的 Jordan Challenge 游戏的类似流程进行操作。

已知错误:进入中场演示时过滤器会失控。有两种解决方案:(1) 模拟中场休息后的演示,例如,如果您在 MyLeague 中,或者 (2) 将包含的 png4085.iff 放入您的 Mods 文件夹中。这是厄尼·约翰逊网络界面的一部分,但重要数据已从中删除,这导致游戏跳过中场表演的演播室部分。 (对 Psamyoull 提出的针对不同问题的解决方案表示感谢。)您不会在工作室中看到 Ernie、Shaq 和 Kenny,但您不会遇到过滤器错误。

注意:如果您是培训师(即此类应用程序)的新手,它们通常会被标记为病毒。以下是该主题的一个很好的概述:https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=1877。使用 Google 搜索解决方案,通过您的防病毒软件获取此类软件(例如“游戏训练器 Windows Defender”);这是一个非常非常常见的主题,您会发现很多人详细说明了该做什么,这就是为什么我不会在这里通过教程重新发明轮子。

资源评论(16)

此资源已停用评论
用户协议     免责声明     站务公告     Sitemap     Archiver     TOP
因为热爱,所以存在
© 2014-2024 EYEUC All rights reserved.
GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:07