2021-11-23 09:02

• 资源创建时间

2021-11-20 20:31

• 资源作者

Shuajota

• 资源发布者

Shuajota

资源简介

Last week, I released a pack with 30 realistic arenas for each NBA team. I want to thank rtomb_03 again for letting me use his textures for stanchions and baskets.
Now I am pleased to announce the release of a pack with dornas for the 30 NBA teams, in which I have been working during the week. Thanks also to TwisT for the huge texture pack that he created for NBA 2K20.

I have converted over 100 files and created over 50 textures from scratch to have a package updated to 2021-2022 NBA season.Every year the IDs for the dornas change, so I have had to adapt each texture individually.

Download the package from the link below, and copy my "Mods" folder to the main folder of your NBA 2K22.

Once that is done, you should make some changes to your roster so that all the dornas work correctly. By default, in NBA 2K22 not all teams have specific slots for dornas.

Only 12 teams have slots which we can edit with custom sponsors. The rest of the teams work with generic slots. But I will tell you in detail how you can add other slots that I have used to expand the number of teams with custom dornas.

To do this, we are going to go to our roster (you can use the default 2K roster if it is your first time and you do not have a previous roster). We are going to change the IDs to the following teams, and thus we will get custom dornas on them.

NEW IDS

Philadelphia 76ers - 610
Boston Celtics - 611
Los Angeles Clippers - 612
Utah Jazz - 613
New York Knicks - 615
Los Angeles Lakers - 741
Dallas Mavericks - 742
Brooklyn Nets - 743
Indiana Pacers - 745
New Orleans Pelicans - 750
San Antonio Spurs - 751
Minnesota Timberwolves - 752
Portand Trail Blazers - 753
Golden State Warriors - 754
Houston Rockets - 755
Washington Wizards - 756

How to Change the Dorna ID to these teams?

It´s pretty easy, we will take as an example, Los Angeles Lakers.
1. We have to load our roster, once there, we launch NBA 2K22 Tools.
2. Click on Teams and search for the NBA team. In this case, the Los Angeles Lakers. Click on edit team and click on edit stadium.
3. Now change the ID associated with dornas, in this case write 741 instead of 015. Repeat this process with all the teams that I specify above.
4. Finally, save the roster locally and and load it before starting a game in Play Now or MyLEAGUE / MyGM.

资源评论(40)

您不能参与评论,可能是以下原因
请先登录后再操作!
用户协议     免责声明     站务公告     Sitemap     Archiver     TOP
因为热爱,所以存在
© 2014-2024 EYEUC All rights reserved.
GMT+8, 2024-5-8 02:32