Hey guys, I’ve been working on a project the last couple of months and finally I believe it’s worth sharing. It’s basically a shoe file you’ll have to add to waigua folder and a roster file in which all these shoe/accessory edits have been implemented.
- +500 shoe edits between models and colorways
- These ARE NOT created shoes, just shoes edited (colorways, color blocks, models…) so all the slots for created shoes are free.
- All the new colorways I’ve added to different models have their own picture.
- +10 shoe model color blocks have been switched to reflect real life models
- All these shoe files have been added/edited taking into account the models players have been wearing the last couple of months, so basically reflect current NBA shoe models.
- Non editable shoes (Puma, Li-Ning…) have been edited.
- To reflect all these shoe additions I’ve decided to apply all of them to a roster file I was in need of. It’s a current (07.01.2019) injury free roster file:
- Every team ideal rotation has been fixed
- Players locked with wrong shoe brands have been fixed
- Every player accessory/shoe has been updated to reflect the way they look at this moment.
How to install:
1. Download shoe file http://www.mediafire.com/file/tr7n5g544r6xdbb/seanbarkley_shoe_files.zip
2. Copy the content into waigua/modded roster folder.
3. If you use nba2k_Launcher add the line shoe_global.iff=xhoe_global.iff to the replacement list. If you don’t use the tool just replace the string shoe_global.iff for xhoe_global.iff in SYNC.bin file. Take into account that SYNC.BIN gets updated almost daily, so you’ll have to repeat this point 3 every time you want to enjoy the shoe edits. TIP: In nba2k_Launcher tool you have the option to lock SYNC.bin file so the game won’t overwrite it every time it loads
4. Download roster: SB Kicksology from user: seanbarkley from 2K Share in which all the shoe/accessory edits have been applied.
As long as you give me credit you can use the roster and stuff for the projects you want. Enjoy!
Take into account:
Some times the game doesn’t load files properly, so if you see that players aren’t wearing the shoes they should (I usually check LeBron: if he’s wearing 2K shoes) just exit the game and load it again.